Registration for the 2017 ANAC Conference has begun! Online registration ends October 29th. Click the “Register” button below to be redirected to ANAC’s website and register.
Please also view the flyer below for more information!
Please note before you book your travel ANAC will be offering optional pre-conference activities on Wednesday, November 1, 2017. Information will be updated on the ANAC website as it becomes available.
Offsite community learning sessions: A great way to understand the regional HIV epidemic, the local response and meet our local hosts! We provide round-trip transportation, and are sponsored by Walgreens. This has been a highly-rated addition to ANAC conference since 2015. Space is limited to allow for discussion.
- AIDS Services of Dallas: An innovative nationally recognized model of congregate housing and support services for low income and homeless individuals and families living with HIV/AIDS.
- PRISM Health: The integration of primary care, behavioral health service and comprehensive HIV care and research opportunities is a hallmark of Prism Health (formerly AIDS Arms).
- Others in development — stay tuned!
On site skills building workshops:
- AETC Skills Building Workshop: 9am – Noon, Stigma & provider bias,
- ACRN Review Course: 9am – 2pm, Enhance your career by becoming certified in HIV/AIDS Nursing, CNE eligible, limited to 50 participants
- Research Workshop: 9am – Noon, Mission mPossible: Using Mobile and Web-Based Technology to Advance HIV/AIDS Prevention and Treatment Research, CNE eligible, limited to 40 participants
- Pre-conference Reception: A special 30th anniversary pre-conference event is planned at the George W. Bush Presidential Library- highlighting the PEPFAR program, more information to follow
- Analyze strategies to sustain and advocate for ongoing advances in HIV/AIDS care given shifts in the domestic political, economic and social climate.
- Discuss innovative biomedical, psychosocial and behavioral research in HIV and associated co-morbidities.
- Evaluate the global impact of nurses’ role in addressing HIV health disparities, HIV risk and social determinants of health.
- Demonstrate an enhanced ability to care for key populations living with, or affected by HIV and related co-morbidities.
- Improve nurses and other professionals’ capacity to identify, treat and care for individuals at risk for and/or living with viral hepatitis.
Don't miss the 30th annual ANAC conference to be held at The Fairmont Dallas in Dallas, TX on Nov. 2-4. Pre-conference meeting and activities, Nov. 1.