This online tool, the only one of its kind, offers FREE CME/CEU training for physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and pharmacists, and is appropriate for clinicians of all levels – from novice to expert – as well as health profession faculty and students.
The curriculum is comprised of six modules, each representing a different core competency identified as essential by HIV care experts, and is designed to inform and update healthcare professionals about national guideline recommendations for quality HIV infection prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Modular learning in any order
- Clinical screening tools and calculators (e.g., BMI, APRI, CrCl, PHQ, GAD)
- Over 400 interactive self-assessment questions
- Easy to use antiretroviral medications guide and references
- Clinical challenges answered by national HIV clinical experts
Please visit www.aidsetc.org/nhc to access and explore!